- Correct school uniform to be worn to all exams.
- Wait outside the exam room 10 minutes before start.
- Know your room, row & seat number.
- Enter the exam room in silence, remain silent at all times.
- You are under regulations as soon as you enter the exam room.
- If you need an invigilator, raise your hand up high.
- Do not call out in the exam room.
- Watches must be removed and placed on your desk.
- Do not engage in unfair, distracting or disruptive behaviour including turning round, communicating/attempt to communicate with any other pupil(s).
- Remain seated, facing the front of the room at all times.
- Follow ALL instructions from invigilators carefully.